Monday, July 9, 2012

Monday Randoms...


I only have four weeks of vacation left, I am so bummed :(. I don't want to leave Samuel all day! I know once I get back into the classroom and meet my new group of students I'll be fine, but right now I'm being a big baby.



I keep praying that my husband will be able to find a better job (and one that he really enjoys!) so when we have our next baby I'll be able to stay at home permanently.



Here are some of my random thoughts:

·         Nursing is going so well! Samuel hasn’t officially been weighed, but just by holding him and the way some of his clothes fit, I can tell he’s gaining weight. I’m down to pumping once a day, mainly to build a mini stash for myself in the event that something happens, and to donate what little I can. I’m dreading going back to work and pumping three times a day at school!

·         Speaking of nursing, I love nursing in the side-lying position. It’s so comfy, I’m lazy when it’s hot out, and it’s a good excuse to cuddle with Samuel :)

·         I need to start shopping for stuff to decorate our town house with. That was my biggest regret with the apartment, we never personalized it.

·         I also need to start shopping for back to school clothes. I’m not looking forward to this. I’m down 20 lbs. from the weight I was last year when I found out I was expecting. But my body is totally different. I hate trying clothes on!! My sister is coming with me and I know she will help me get my ish together and buy clothes. Plus, everything I buy has to be easy to nurse/pump in. There isn’t a lot of selection out there that isn’t ugly or super expensive :(

·         My husband is growing his hair out and looks super hot

·         I want to get bangs (like bangs bangs) but I’m afraid to take the plunge. I want something like this:




·         I really miss being pregnant.

·         I love my crock pot. (Thanks Pinterest!!!)

·         We started solids with Samuel (doing a mixture of purees and BLW). He hates them. I’m offering them every night, but he fights me. Sigh.

·         I love the new show on A&E, Longmire. It is SO GOOD.

Here are some pictures of Samuel. He’s so cute!

At my parent's for the Fourth of July



In his Fourth of July onesie. He had an accident so we had to
 change him before we went to our BBQ :(


Months 1-5!!!


He always falls asleep after nursing.
This means I get to lay on the couch until he wakes up, yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment